Before Noibu can collect session data from your eCommerce website, you must deploy the Noibu script to your website's header. The code snippet is as follows:
You have two options to deploy the script:
- Deploy the script directly in a section of your website's code that loads on every page a user visits, including checkout pages. We recommend deploying the script in the site's header or footer.
- If your store is built on an eCommerce platform like Magento, there should be a page within the Admin Dashboard to apply custom code.
- Deploy the script through a tag manager software like Google Tag Manager or Tealium IQ.
It is possible that after a successful deployment, the Noibu script is still not successfully collecting errors. Here are some common issues.
- The URL where the script is deployed is not whitelisted by your tag management software. To solve this, add *.noibu.com in the script-src attribute in your tag management software.
- The URL where Noibu posts video information is not whitelisted by your tag management software. To solve this, add *wss://*.noibu.com as a whitelisted URL in your tag management software.