No. The NoibuJS script is a listener script, designed to capture session data and error occurrences. It will not affect metrics collected through Google Analytics, Heap Analytics, Shopify Analytics, or any other analytics software.
Articles in this section
- Does Noibu impact performance?
- Why does Google Lighthouse say Noibu is slowing down my website?
- Does Noibu impact my analytics?
- What happens if Noibu has down time?
- Why am I locked out of Noibu?
- What causes Annual Revenue Loss inconsistencies between pages?
- Why are some Noibu features unavailable to me?
- Are any plugins or services incompatible with Noibu?