Noibu is able to send notifications to slack for events such as checkout down alerts. To set this up you can follow these steps.
- Go to your slack application, click on your workspace and then Administration -> Manage Apps. (if you don't see this you may not be an administrator in your slack workspace)
2. Click "Browse" top right:
3. Search for "Incoming WebHooks" and then click it
4. Click "Add to Slack" to add the Incoming WebHooks application to your slack workspace.
5. Going back to your slack workspace you can see in the "Manage" section under "Custom Integrations" the "Incoming WebHooks" app:
6. Clicking into it you can click "Add to Slack" to create a new incoming webhook. Lets do that now for noibu alerts. Choose your slack channel, then click "Add Incoming WebHooks integration".
7. Copy the "Webhook URL" contents and then click "Save Settings" at the bottom.
8. Add that webhook configuration to Noibu by:
- Go to the Noibu dashboard at https://app.noibu.com
- Click on "Domains" on the left
- Click "Edit" on the domain you want to setup the notification to slack for
- Paste that slack webhook into "Slack webhook for notifications" and then click Save