The error details page serves 2 main purposes:
- Helping you understand the impact of an error on conversion and sales.
- Collecting the necessary information to help you resolve an issue.
There are 3 main components of the error details feature:
1. Error Details Overview:
- Issue Management: triage and manage the error details.
- Overview: Shows the title, error signature, first detected, last detected and error type.
- Funnel Impact: Shows how many users are impacted at each stage of the funnel and what is the conversion + $ amount dropoff resulting from this error.
- Statistics: the rolling count of occurrences, users impacted and successful checkouts over the last 90, 30, 14, 7, 1 day periods.
- Insights: Noibu tips about the error.
- Reproduction Steps: the count and last step taken to generate this error.
- Browser/OS: percentage breakdown of browser and device.
- Top URLs: the count of the top URLs that have experienced this error.
- Activity: the activity captured from the issue management section.
The sample view allows you to watch individual users who experience the error you are investigating. In this view you are able to watch a sample of the user experiencing the error as well as understand the following high-level data about the session:
- Number of Pages Visited in the session
- Successfully Checked Out: yes or no
- Page Length of when the user received the error
3. Sample Details:
The sample detail provides you with granular details about the individual user session.
- Date/Time of the session
- Error type/HTTP Code/Stack Trace
- Ability to pin the sample to save for later in the previous samples view
- User session timeline which allows you to understand the user journey from start to finish including which buttons they clicked, keys they entered, urls visited and other errors received along the way
- HTTP requests allow you to view how long each HTTP request took after each action
- Video replays of each page visit