Rest assured that Noibu collects only the minimal user data needed for you to solve errors on your website. We store this data safely, and any user data we collect is purged every 90 days. We do not resell data, nor do we profit from your user data.
What We DON'T Collect
Noibu has a PII Blocking Strategy in place to anonymize user data that would otherwise be captured in session videos and stackframes. Because of this, the following data points are NOT collected and stored in Noibu:
- Credit card information
- Since we do not store or process credit card data, Noibu does not infringe upon your website's PCI compliance.
- Home Address
- Shipping Address
- Billing Address
- Customer ID
- Unique ID
- User input fields
- This describes any information entered in forms. These inputs are masked out in session videos.
This data is masked at the websession level. You can also add a custom Noibu Blocking Element to CSS elements you want hidden from Noibu. For assistance, contact your CSM or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What We DO Collect
Noibu collects the following data points, stores them safely, and purges them after 90 days. These user data points are necessary for investigating and resolving errors.
- Browser type
- Type of device
- URL that the user is on
- URL that created errors for the user
- DOM changes
- This refers to actions the user takes on your website and can be played back as a video.
- Unique Browser ID
- The browser ID cannot be used to track unique users, as we anonymize the data once we receive it. We use the browser ID to create 45-minute sessions that consist of multiple page visits.
- Number of pages a user with a Browser ID the user has visited
Noibu is also taking steps to ensure General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) compliance. Visit our website to learn more about Noibu's Commitment to GDPR & CCPA Compliance.