You may decide to collect personal data in Noibu products or services about your own customers. We have a process in place so that you can remain General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) compliant.
Noibu acts as the data processor and you act as the data controller. You are responsible for all interactions with your customer. Noibu will communicate with you as our customer.
- For our data processing agreement please visit our Data Processing Agreement. Please ensure to sign and return this Date Processing Agreement to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Requests for Data Access
If your customer requests access to their data, you are able to do the following:
- Query all customer data by relevant IP Address
- Provide the customer-relevant data found in Noibu
Requests for Data Deletion
Only the "Account Owner" as stated in the contract can request data to be deleted. By law, we have 30 days to fulfill these requests once we receive them.
To delete data, email email@example.com.
The Account Owner will be responsible for:
- Identifying the data that needs to be deleted
- Communicating with their customer
- Understand how to sufficiently fulfill the request of their customer