Challenges with minified files
Steps to action minified errors
- Get access to the minified file via the stack trace in the Noibu platform.
- Copy the file name and paste it in a new browser tab
3. Go to https://codebeautify.org/jsviewer in a new tab
1. Copy all the code from step 2
3. Click “Beautify”
4. Go back to Noibu and copy the function name in blue, in the picture below its “onscroll”
5. Go back to https://codebeautify.org/jsviewer
1. Press cmd+f if youre on mac or ctrl+f if you’re on windows in the result window
2. Paste the copied function name from step
3. This should give you the function that failed
4. Use the details found in this function to search your non-minified files for the root cause. In this above example you would use the pointerDownScroll function name to pin-point the exact location of the error in your non-minified file.