- Click on the Developer tab, find the first html file in the stacktrace:
- Open the file in a new window
- When on the website page, right-click and click on "view page source" to view the HTML file.
4. Search on the page (CMD + F on Mac/CTRL + F on PC) for a keyword/or AT listed in the Stack Trace. If the first file does not have a keyword (e.g. first file above), search by the keyword in the next file down.
- The results for where the keyword appears in the code will pinpoint a few options for where precisely in the HTML file the error is originating from.