Every company operates differently, and the type of users with access to Noibu varies with team structure and company size. Generally speaking, you need at minimum:
- Someone to triage and prioritize errors
- Someone to action fixes
The job title for each of these roles is unimportant, and some companies may have one or more users performing all functions in Noibu. Fortunately, there's no limit to the number of users you can add to your Noibu platform, so if necessary, there's room for your entire team to have access.
- Open the Teammates module.
- Click Add Teammate to open a blank teammate profile.
- Enter the new teammate's name and email address in the field provided, and select a role that best suits how they will use Noibu.
- Configure the teammate's notification settings. These settings control the types of email notifications the user will receive from Noibu.
- Click Add. The teammate will receive an email prompting them to set their password. Once that's complete, the teammate will have access to your Noibu platform.
If a teammate leaves your company or should otherwise be restricted from Noibu, Remove the Teammate.