The session timeline has a new look! We’ve made the content readable at a glance and spruced the place up to improve your experience reviewing session videos.
Major changes to the experience are as follows:
- The session timeline is now divided into page views to group videos that track the user’s journey on a specific page. Toggle between page views by clicking the arrows in the timeline header. You can skip to the next page, or navigate directly to the next page with a captured issue.
- We’ve updated the icons to Play or Pin a session video.
- We’ve added diagnostic markers that indicate the funnel step present in each video and the primary symptom(s) experienced at each step. You’ll find these markers on the right side of the timeline.
- We’ve replaced the checkbox to Show HTTP Events with a toggle. When enabled, HTTP events will appear in the timeline.
- If you access a session video through an Issue Details page, instances of the issue will be marked in red.
- We’ve moved video timestamps to the left side of each row, next to the Play and Pin icons.
- We’ve added tooltips to timestamps, page views, and user actions. Hover over a timeline element to expand a tooltip with more information.