The Details section in the Issue Management tab includes a heading that identifies the issue's Error Source. Error sources point to an issue's origin, which may inform how your development team investigates and resolves the problem.
Possible error sources, and their meanings, are as follows:
- Vue Error: Indicates the error was captured by the Vue SDK.
- React Error: Indicates the error was captured by the React SDK.
- Custom Error: Indicates an error ingested via the Custom Error functionality via the NoibuJS SDK.
- Error Log Event: Indicates an error extracted from console logs. In order for these errors to be treated as errors, they must have a Stacktrace.
- Fetch Exception: Indicates an error caught while trying to fetch a URL. Note that this is not the same as receiving a non-200 response. Instead, this describes when the fetch function fails to execute.
- Wrapped Exception: Noibu wraps all event listener functions in order to capture errors happening in event listeners. The Wrapped Exception type indicates an error captured this way.
- Response: Indicates an error associated to a response from a fetch request that is a non-200.
- Error Event: Indicates an error caught via the Error event.
- Event: Indicates an error caught via the Error event that has no Stacktrace.
- Unhandled Rejection Error: Indicates and error caught via the UnhandledRejection event.
- XMLHTTP Request: Indicates an error associated to a response from an XMLHTTP request that is a non-200.
Visit the Technical Details tab for more insights to help with the debugging process.