domain-id is a unique string that identifies your domain in the Noibu console. In order to configure a webhook for release tracking, you must define the
domain-id in a post-deploy HTTP request. This provides the webhook with a map to your Noibu instance and enables the Noibu console to display release events in the Events page.
To retrieve your domain-id, follow the steps below:
- Log into the Noibu console. Ensure the correct company and domain are selected.
- Open the Dashboard if it’s not open already.
- Consult the URL. Your domain’s unique ID appears in the URL path between
- Copy the domain-id string and paste it into the appropriate spot in the webhook’s HTTP request.
- Do not include the slashes when copying the string.