Errors are bound to arise following a major site update or migration. Whether you are migrating from Magento to Shopify, launching new features, or making significant changes to your site, Noibu can help you detect and solve errors before they cause significant revenue loss.
- We recommend Setting Up a Staging Domain to test new features and identify errors before they affect your customers. Deploy the Noibu script to the staging domain's HTML
<head>tag, and contact your CSM to add the staging domain to your Noibu instance.
- Filter the All Issues view on the Issues page to show issues created after an update is deployed to the staging domain. This reveals any errors caused by the update. Resolve the most egregious issues–issues with the highest Friction/FrictionFactorDef that result in the most Annualized Revenue Loss/ARLdef–before deploying the update to the live site.
- Monitor the main site's dashboard post-deployment. Some errors are tricky and won't show up immediately after an update.
- We recommend logging in at least once a week to review the Priority Issues view on the Issues page for new, impactful issues.
- Keep an eye on your inbox for alerts from Noibu about impactful issues that may be compromising revenue.