The Dashboard is Noibu's landing page. Here you'll find a summary of revenue loss totals, impactful issues, compromised funnel steps, and team effort.
By default, the Dashboard summarizes data pulled over the past 365 days, but you can expand the timeframe dropdown in the top-right corner to adjust this setting to the past 180, 90, 30, 14, 7, or 1 day(s).
The Summary Dashboard begins with the Quick Stats panel, which provides a glance at the annual revenue saved, outstanding annual revenue loss recorded, and new issues detected within the timeframe. If the Dashboard is set to a shorter timeframe, these figures may be accompanied by a green or red metric that indicates how each figure compares to the previous period's figure.
Retrieve more information about any of these figures by clicking the link listed below the total.
- To learn more about the Annual Revenue Saved, click Closed-Fixed Issues. This opens the All Issues table, with filters applied to pull all issues that were updated to the Closed-Fixed state within the timeframe.
- To learn more about Annual Revenue Loss, click Loss Overview. This opens the Issue page on Priority Issues view, which lists high-priority issues that affect the customer journey and impact revenue.
- Please note that the Funnel's timeframes max out at 90 days. If the Dashboard is set to pull data from the past 180 or 365 days, the Funnel will default to the 90 day setting.
- To learn more about New Issues, click Recent Issues. This opens the All Issues table, with filters applied to pull all issues created within the timeframe that have Annualized Revenue Loss of at least $1.
The Funnel Analysis chart pulls Annualized Revenue Loss totals from the Funnel, and provides a quick look at the ARL totals at each funnel step within the timeframe selected. The Funnel tracks the customer's purchase journey through four main stages:
- On Site: A customer has landed on your website.
- Added to Cart: A customer has added an item to their cart.
- Checkout Started: A customer has started the checkout process.
- Place Order: A customer has clicked Place Order.
The chart visually represents how much money you stand to lose at each stage of this journey due to errors, which may help focus your debugging efforts. For example, if a majority of revenue loss happens due to errors at the Place Order stage, there's clearly one or more egregious errors affecting that part of the checkout.
Click on a bar to open a list of funnel issues causing revenue loss at the given stage.
The Progressed Percentage chart represents that number of sessions in each funnel step, by percentage, that progressed to the next stage of the purchase journey. It's natural to have some drop-off at each stage. A customer browsing an online store may never add anything to their cart, or they might add items to the cart but log off before checking out. However, you should compare the Progressed Percentage chart to the Funnel Analysis chart to pick out any stages where a low progression rate corresponds with high revenue loss.
Top Suggested Issues
The Top Suggested Issues section lists issues that are both impactful and relatively easy to resolve. If you're overwhelmed by the number of issues Noibu has detected and you're not sure where to begin, the Top Suggested Issues is a good place to start. To make the Top Suggested Issues cut, an issue must meet a number of criteria:
- The issue must have high Annualized Revenue Loss.
- The issue must have a Stacktrace. This makes it easier to pinpoint the file and line of code that is causing the issue.
- The issue must be a First Party error, rather than a Third Party error. This means the issue is somewhere within your code, which means you can solve the issue independently. If the issue were caused by a third-party service or plugin, you would have to rely on the third-party's support team to resolve the issue.
- The issue's classification must be Unset. This means the issue has yet to be investigated and triaged.
The Top Suggested Issues section lists only the top five issues. To see more issues that fit the criteria, click See All.
The Team Activity section tracks the most recent activity throughout your Noibu instance. Here you can see a summary of progress on issues, including anytime an issue's status, assignee, or priority changes. This section also logs the user performing each action, which makes it easy to track who is most active on the platform.
The Top Impact section is a place for celebrating teammates who have worked hard to prevent revenue loss. This section keeps a running tally of how many issues each teammate resolves and, in turn, how much revenue each teammate saves. The highest rollers are listed by impact.