Through an integration with Slack, Noibu can send notifications, such as those configured in the Alerts module, to a dedicated Slack channel.
Retrieve your Slack WebHook URL
- Click on your workspace name in the Slack app, click Administration, and select Configure Apps. This opens a web tab with a list of your installed apps.
- Click Custom Integrations.
- Click Incoming WebHooks.
- Click Add to Slack. This brings you to a page to generate an incoming webhook.
- Select a channel for the new webhook to post messages to, or create a new channel.
- Click Add Incoming WebHooks Integration. This generates a unique WebHook URL.
Add the WebHook Configuration to Noibu
- Log into Noibu and open the Domains module.
- Select a domain.
- Paste the WebHook URL into the Slack Webhook field.
- Click Save.
Noibu can also integrate with Jira.