Noibu's Single Sign-On (SSO) supports most OAuth2 compliant providers. The process of generating a client ID differs between providers–consult your provider's help documentation for details–but all should request the following configuration details:
- Redirect URL: .
- This refers to the URL the OAuth2 provider calls once user authentication is complete.
- Application Type: Single Page Application (SPA).
- This may not be configurable in some OAuth2 providers.
- Authorized Domain(s): noibu.com
- Client Secret Required: Disabled
- If the OAuth2 provider allows you to configure the Application Type, this option may not be present.
- Grant Type(s): Implicit/Hybrid
- Optional: Select the Authorization Code and Refresh Token
- Scopes: Enable email and/or OpenID scope
- Claims: Enable email claim
Learn how to Create an OAuth2 Credential in Okta.