No. The NoibuJS script is a listener script, designed to capture session data and error occurrences. It will not affect metrics collected through Google Analytics, Heap Analytics, Shopify Analytics, or any other analytics software.
Articles in this section
- Working with Noibu Support: Help Code
- New user can't login to Noibu?
- Does Noibu impact performance?
- Why does Google Lighthouse say Noibu is slowing down my website?
- Does Noibu impact my analytics?
- What happens if Noibu has down time?
- Why am I locked out of Noibu?
- Why are some Noibu features unavailable to me?
- Are any plugins or services incompatible with Noibu?