The Funnel Impact section displays the issue's impact on the purchase journey over the past 90 days. The Funnel tracks the customer's purchase journey through four main stages:
- On Site: /OnSiteDef
- Added to Cart: /AddedToCartDef
- Checkout Started: /CheckoutStartedDef
- Place Order: /PlaceOrderDef
For each stage, the Funnel Impact table compares data across sessions where the issue is present with the domain average–all website traffic within the past 90 days. The primary purpose of the table is to highlight variances–places where the issue's presence results in a significant drop in conversion–and calculate the annualized revenue loss caused by the issue at each stage. Annualized revenue loss is an estimate of how much revenue you stand to lose if the issue goes unresolved and its impact persists for a full year. Learn more about Annualized Revenue Loss.
Data points presented in the Funnel Impact table for each funnel stage include:
- Sessions: The number of sessions in which the issue occurred vs the total number of sessions.
- Progressed: The number of sessions that progressed to the next stage of the purchase journey.
- Progressed %: The number of sessions, by percentage, that progressed to the next stage of the purchase journey.
- If the Progressed % in sessions with the issue is significantly lower than the domain average, red text appears to highlight the variance.
- Sessions Lost: /SessionsLostDef
- Transactions Lost: /TransactionsLostDef
- Annualized Revenue Loss: /ARLdef