Noibu's goal is to help eCommerce companies identify and resolve revenue-impacting issues in production. However, we recommend deploying the NoibuJS script to a Staging Domain so you can use Noibu's Sessions table and other features for quality assurance. Here, we've assembled a list of QA workflows that benefit from the Noibu toolbox, as well as a breakdown of the resources available to QA Analysts.
Noibu can be a powerful tool in many QA processes, including:
- Monitoring Webpage Health: Perform regular health checks on each page of your eCommerce website to identify friction points and performance issues.
- Manual Testing with Help Code: Use help code to associate manual tests to session recordings in Noibu so you can review the test for up to 90 days and track unseen issues, poor web vital scores, and undesirable session symptoms.
- Checking for Errors Post-Deployment: Check for issues after a feature deployment, and resolve them before they can cause significant revenue loss.
Tools for QA Analysts
We recommend QA Analysts familiarize themselves with the following tools, and build workflows that make the most of Noibu's toolbox:
- Sessions Table: Get further insights into friction and performance issues by watching session recordings. Use Noibu's impressive menu of filters to isolate sessions with specific characteristics.
- Help Code: Generate a six-digit pin to link a manual test session to a session recording in Noibu so you can see what's going on under the hood.
- NoibuJS SDK: Instruct the Noibu script to track custom attributes–like shopper IDs, email addresses, and other identifying details–to more easily isolate specific sessions.